Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring is in the air....

I wanted to post this picture from yesterday. 

I took it right before I hopped in the shower
...No worries its not of me!

The day before Teds Buddy "Bozzuto" came for a visit...I was frantically cleaning and trying to get our very small place organized. On my way home from "window yoga" (I do demos of yoga poses on Thursdays) I stopped by a little store and picked up flowers. I bought 3 types...only one that I actually can name -purple tulips. The others are some sort of coral flower and one that is more of a branch with pink flowers. You should have seen Teds face when I arrived in our apartment...he was so confused why I had so many flowers! I told him we have company so we needed flowers (we do buys flowers a lot in the Spring...but Spring has just Sprung). I ended up with enough flowers to have 2 arrangements in the living room 1 in the bathroom and one in the Study/guestroom.


Much Love,

Jenni

Ted too


1 comment: